dustymabe reported a new issue against the project: `atomic-wg` that you are following:
If we are able to move from 0.7.8 to 0.7.9 version of cloud-init in Fedora 25 we will be
able to add support for another cloud provider. I've been told by @larsks that 0.7.9
fixes a lot of bugs and we should probably want to move to it than stay back. I'm
still a bit cautious here so let's give the following images a spin and really hammer
cloud-init and make a decision.
Since we currently don't release updated cloud base images the testing of that image
is kind of "extra" but figured I would throw it out there in the hopes we might
find a bug that we might not have otherwise.
To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email