[SSSD] Options for each SSSD Provider?

David O'Brien davido at redhat.com
Thu Nov 5 04:46:27 UTC 2009

The doc skeleton contains the following headings for each of LOCAL,
LDAP, IPA, and KRB5 providers (4.3 just happens to be for the local SSSD
domain):

4.3.1. Identification Options
text
4.3.2. Authentication Options
text
4.3.3. Access Control Options
text
4.3.4. Password Changing Options
text

I can get a bit of an idea of what goes in here from the wiki and the
man page, but I'm not sure if that contains examples of all options, and
neither am I sure I'd get the examples in the right sections.

e.g., from the "DOMAIN SECTIONS" of the man page:
min_id & max_id I can guess are Identification Options
entry_cache_timeout --> Auth Option
etc.

timeout ?

I won't go through the whole list...  should I just have a go and wait
for doc review time to shuffle any stuff-ups around?
--

David O'Brien
Red Hat Asia Pacific

http://freeipa.org/page/DocumentationPortal
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/ipadocs.git

"The most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when
one will do."
     Thomas Jefferson