On-Demand Service Discovery Scans

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Mon Aug 6 18:51:58 UTC 2012

Am 06.08.2012 um 13:50 schrieb John Sanda:

> I took a look through the commit diff. I think it looks good, but I do have one question. Could anything bad happen if getInventoryContext(Resource r) is called with a resource whose uuid is not set? I assume that is very likely to happen.

I was wondering the same. Looking at the code shows that the same is set up for the AvailabiltyContext, which would be called before this
getInventoryContext() call.
So that needs to be checked "on a more global level".
Stefan could even remove that check for resource.UUID!=null, as that was done before already.

  Heiko