Code formatting

Lukas Krejci lkrejci at redhat.com
Thu Apr 5 13:18:10 UTC 2012

I guess my only question is - do we actually use and maintain the formatting profiles in $RHQ_CHECKOUT/etc/eclipse-tools and .../intellij-tools?

What worries me is that the wiki page doesn't even mention them...

I am very much in favour of bringing them up-to-date and mandate using them, rather than just pointing people to a wiki page and hoping that everyone understands and correctly applies the suggestions mentioned there.