Code formatting

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Thu Apr 5 12:42:08 UTC 2012

Am 05.04.2012 um 14:34 schrieb John Mazzitelli:

> Heiko - we have always done 4 spaces (well, at least for several years).

Not in the guidelines page. I am happy to do 4 as I always found 3 very odd.

> Ignore the Jboss guidelines - if we ever referred to them, it was

Ian changed the wiki page from "Jboss style" to "Oracle style" last night.

I will explicitly add that to the page anyway.

  Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn