Modularization of plugins

Elias Ross genman at noderunner.net
Fri May 13 01:07:58 UTC 2011

I was thinking, it'd be nicer if the standard plugins were all located
in a separate git repositories. It would make it easier to git clone,
and later extend/improve each of them without having the concern of
tracking the main project.

Of course, they are so many, it's not likely practical. Perhaps just
the plugins in one repository by itself?

You end up in a situation where you must first master doing the
complete build (which I haven't!) to contribute to one part of it. I
keep getting hung on GWT for some reason.