re-ordering the tabs

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Wed Dec 8 13:57:15 UTC 2010

Am 08.12.2010 um 14:49 schrieb John Mazzitelli:
> On 12/08/2010 08:20 AM, Heiko W.Rupp wrote:
>> Am 29.11.2010 um 20:33 schrieb John Mazzitelli:
>>> Summary, Inventory, Alert, Monitor, Events, Operations, Config, Content
>> I especially mean the "M" part of it.
>
> Is the concern about the acronym MICA now having letters in a different
> order than what the tabs are now in?

No.
What I mean is that users are for a long time used to have the Monitor tab being
the leftmost. Then we put the "Summary" as leftmost and Monitoring next to it. And
now Monitoring is "somewhere".

I would rather put it back in 2nd place
- users are used to it
- users are most often using the monitoring tab of a resource's functionality.

  Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Otto-Hahn-Strasse 20, 85609 Dornach bei München
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München HRB 153243