re-ordering the tabs

Andreas Dietrich adi at aspicon.de
Wed Dec 8 14:35:21 UTC 2010

  Hi,

my 2 cents ....

first looking from the use cases ...

1. most often we like to have a look at a resource when it has alerts
(history)
2a. we then would like to have a closer look at, acknowledge, delete,
purge all of the alerts or
2b. adjust some alert conditions
3. sometimes it is useful to look at time-related data (availability,
measurements, summary data, availability) to relate the alert
4. sometimes we would like to adjust some config (inventory connection
of our plugin properties - e.g. Logreader settings - or the RHQ agent
config)
5. sometimes it's necessary to restart some agent, restart it's plugin
container, enable/disable debugging (e.g. after some changes have been
made or some alert fired)
     (we do this as fast as possible by right-clicking on the agent and
choosing the apropriate operation)
6. we don't use events/content stuff

=> thus I would vote for S,(A,M|A,M),I,Cf,O,(E,Ct|Ct,E)

Kind regards
Andreas :-)