Are these o-r digests really needed?

Alois Mahdal amahdal at redhat.com
Wed Oct 8 12:55:52 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Tue, 07 Oct 2014 23:12:56 +0200, Stephen Gallagher
<sgallagh at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
> Well, the original intent of the digests was to make it clear to an
> outside observer that the project was alive and healthy.

I understand and agree.  But daily digests seems too much for that. What
about weekly/monthly?

Or even better: rather than -reviews list, is it possible to have some
monthly/weekly statistics?  Something with numbers?  Is reviewboard or
some git- tool able to generate such?

Or even better better:  What about OpenHub (formerly known as Ohloh)?  I
don't
have experience with it but it does seem like the right tool...

> That being said, if the digests are more annoying than informative, I
> can remove them. I'd like to see us having more public conversations on
> the list to make up for it, though :)

+1 for public conversations.

Thanks,
aL.