Are these o-r digests really needed?

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Wed Oct 8 19:50:28 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-10-08 at 14:55 +0200, Alois Mahdal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 07 Oct 2014 23:12:56 +0200, Stephen Gallagher
> <sgallagh at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > [...]
> >
> > Well, the original intent of the digests was to make it clear to an
> > outside observer that the project was alive and healthy.
>
> I understand and agree.  But daily digests seems too much for that. What
> about weekly/monthly?

Unfortunately, mailman either doesn't have a weekly/monthly digest
option or I can't find it. I've disabled the digest for the time being.

> Or even better: rather than -reviews list, is it possible to have some
> monthly/weekly statistics?  Something with numbers?  Is reviewboard or
> some git- tool able to generate such?

Someone could probably put this together, but I'm not sure it's worth
the effort, honestly.

> Or even better better:  What about OpenHub (formerly known as Ohloh)?  I
> don't
> have experience with it but it does seem like the right tool...

Do you have more information? "What about OpenHub?" doesn't indicate
what you want to have it do...