Further introduction

Devchandra L Meetei dlmeetei at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 16:46:17 UTC 2013

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 8:40 PM, Tomáš Smetana <tsmetana at redhat.com> wrote:

May be Tomas can shed some light here on cockpit,

Along with CIM-RS, pegasus will also have a capability to server static
pages,
Through this interface, we will have a limited version of webadmin will
allow to administer
cimserver.
and if this ability can help users to remove an extra web server( Does
cockpit fell in this category? May be you can educate me),
It will be great.

If it does not meet your current requirement, we can together work to make
it work.

--
Warm Regards
--Dev

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") to help him gain world domination.