Further introduction

Steve Pritchard sjpritchard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 22:15:47 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-11-26 at 12:43 +0100, Tomáš Smetana wrote:

> Looks good.  There is actually one more project that creates a web GUI for
> the system management and we thing eventually of integrating OpenLMI into it:
> Cockpit (http://cockpit-project.org/).  However I believe there is a place
> for a desktop GUI as well and it makes a lot of sense for both the solutions
> to exist.  You may be however interested in the Cockpit project since they
> are or will be probably solving many problems you may encounter as well.
>
> Regards,

Thanks for the welcome :) And thanks for sharing this info - I'll check
it out. I'm not sufficiently wedded to my project that I wouldn't
consider contributing to another such as this instead (although I do
think that there is a place for a native cross-platform GUI in terms of
performance and overall user experience)