undefined Linux_ComputerSystem class

Ales Ledvinka aledvink at redhat.com
Thu Jul 18 09:37:13 UTC 2013

Hello,

First step is what suggested Jan to resolve the errors
during konkret skeleton generation you described.

Then if you experience further errors during compilation:
The konkret does not owerwrite any existing file.
So from the the very first run that produced error you might
have inconsistent contents from before the mof change.
Retry running konkret in empty directory untill you resolve
all the errors. Then take the list of files generated and
clean up or merge in case you changed the files in your original
project.