undefined Linux_ComputerSystem class

George varghese georgooty at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 11:34:11 UTC 2013

I have added only one class in my mof file.

See one class in mof file as below,

class GK_SoftwareIdentity : CIM_SoftwareIdentity {

    [Implemented(true), Override("InstanceID"), Description(
        "Unique identifier for installed or available package."
        " It's composed of OrgID and LocalID separated by ':',  where"
        " <OrgID> is GK and LocalID is PKG:<PKG_NEVRA>. <PKG_NEVRA>"
        " is a string representing rpm package. Letters in NEVRA stand"
        " for name, epoch, version, release and architecture.")]
    string InstanceID;

    [Implemented(true), Override("Caption"), Description("Package's
summary.")]
    string Caption;

    [Implemented(true), Override("Classifications")]
    uint16 Classifications[];

    [Implemented(true), Override("Description"), Description(
        "Package's description.")]
    string Description;

    [Implemented(true), Override("ElementName"), Description(
        "Package's NEVRA string. That is also part of InstanceID.")]
    string ElementName;

    [Implemented(true), Override("InstallDate")]
    datetime InstallDate;

    [Implemented(true), Override("IsEntity")]
    boolean IsEntity;

    [Implemented(true), Override("Name"), Description(
        "Name of package. This does not uniquely identify package"
        " installed on computer system.")]
    string Name;

    [Implemented(true), Override("TargetTypes")]
    string TargetTypes[];

    [Implemented(true), Override("VersionString"), Description(
        "Package's EVRA, in format: "
    string VersionString;

    [Implemented(true), Description("Package's epoch.")]
    uint32 Epoch;

    [Implemented(true), Description("Package's version.")]
    string Version;

    [Implemented(true), Description("Package's release.")]
    string Release;

    [Implemented(true), Description("Package's architecture.")]
    string Architecture;

};

Then I trying to create skelton code using konkretCMPI,

I export KONKRET_SCHEMA_DIR as /usr/share/sfcb/CIM/.

then I trying to generate code,

$konkret -m GK_Software.mof -s GK_SoftwareIdentity GK_SoftwareIdentity

I got the following error,

Using: /usr/share/sfcb/CIM//CIM_Schema.mof
error: GK_Software.mof(6): undefined qualifier: "Implemented"

What is the releavance of "Implemented" tag here.

How to resolve this issue.