undefined Linux_ComputerSystem class

Jan Synacek jsynacek at redhat.com
Thu Jul 18 08:07:14 UTC 2013

On 07/17/2013 01:48 PM, George varghese wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have trying to implement software update provider using OpenLMI. I have
> requirement to implement firmware update using this provider. Right now the
> implementation of software update in python. I don't know this language
> very well. So I trying to implement it in C language.
>
> For this purpose I had reused the mof file of openlmi software. I have just
> renamed LMI to GK. Then trying to create skeleton provider source in c
> using konkret. Due to some error its not possible. I have removed
> [Implemented(true), Override("CommunicationStatus")]
> due the error. error is these symbols are undefined. I don't its relevance
> here.
> Then I faced another error is undefined "Linux_ComputerSystem" class. This
> mof file exists in same path.
>

> How to resolve this issue?
>
> Regards,
> George

Hi George,

I suggest that you should read the OpenLMI wiki at [1], especially [2].
What you probably want is to specify the KONKRET_SCHEMA_DIR environment variable
(for example you can set it to /usr/share/mof/cim-current/ to include all the
system classes' definitions).

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/openlmi/
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/openlmi/wiki/ProviderTutorialImplementationC

--