software update profile support

Michal Minář miminar at redhat.com
Thu Apr 25 05:44:50 UTC 2013

Hi George,

I presume you are trying openlmi-providers-0.0.20. We already know about
a problem with sbcb. It failes in compiling mof files with
dependencies among them in arbitrary order. So in order for LMI_Software.mof
to compile, it must be parsed after LMI_Qualifiers.mof.

Solution:
     Rename LMI_Qualifiers.mof to 00_LMI_Qualifiers.mof or checkout current
     master branch from our repository.

Unfortunately this is not the only problem you will face when dealing
with sfcb.
The others are crashing interop provider and not working indications. We are
working on them. Jan Šafránek have already solved most of issues [1].

Updated package will be released soon. So for the time being you may try
to apply patches from sourceforge ticket [1] or test with tog-pegasus.

If you bump into any problem with our providers next time, feel free to
file a bug
against them in our bugzilla [2].

[1] http://sourceforge.net/p/sblim/sfcb-tix/37/
[2]