software update profile support

George varghese georgooty at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 09:34:14 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have installed openlmi-provider into my system.

How to test software update via sfcb.

LMI_Software.mof

$ sfcbrepos -f

got following errors.

*/usr/local/var/lib/sfcb/stage/**mofs/root/cimv2/LMI_Software.**mof line
556 near true: Implemented is not a known qualifier*

*How to resolve this error?*

Regards,

George

*