Translation of FUEL (desktop) to Breton (brezhoneg) - Completed!

Mon Mar 11 09:03:41 UTC 2013

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 2:27 PM, Ankit Patel <ankit644 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> However, it is not possible for us to reach out to every language/open
> source project community, every-time we release something!

Discoverability is an important aspect. It determines how you see FUEL
- as a project that will stay on TranslateWiki.net for others to find
out, if they can or, as a project that aids language communities
across upstreams (and, downstreams) to attempt to address the project
of consistent usage of translated terms.

As to how you want to make FUEL discoverable, that's something worth
discussing if you want to implement it.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>