Translation of FUEL (desktop) to Breton (brezhoneg) - Completed!

Ankit Patel ankit644 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 11 09:16:08 UTC 2013

On 03/11/2013 02:33 PM, sankarshan wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 2:27 PM, Ankit Patel <ankit644 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> However, it is not possible for us to reach out to every language/open
>> source project community, every-time we release something!
>
> Discoverability is an important aspect. It determines how you see FUEL
> - as a project that will stay on TranslateWiki.net for others to find
> out, if they can or, as a project that aids language communities
> across upstreams (and, downstreams) to attempt to address the project
> of consistent usage of translated terms.
>
> As to how you want to make FUEL discoverable, that's something worth
> discussing if you want to implement it.

For the broader "contribution" part:
- I think good amount of awareness of FUEL Project is created around
open source projects across and we would continue doing so through
various ways as and when we find an opportunity.
- translatewiki.net is *not* the sole place for somebody to contribute
for a language/module!

To Contribute to FUEL, upstream is: http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/fuel.git
To Consume FUEL, upstream is: http://svn.fedorahosted.org/svn/fuel/

I hope that will bring Consistency across provided it's consumed across.

How cane we make it discoverable is certainly a challenge, can't deny
the fact!

Thanks,
Ankit
http://www.ankit644.com/