Translation of FUEL (desktop) to Breton (brezhoneg) - Completed!

Ankit Patel ankit644 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 11 08:57:05 UTC 2013

On 03/11/2013 01:27 PM, sankarshan wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Ankit Patel <ankit644 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Another language "Breton (brezhoneg)" for Desktop module has been
>> completed with the latest changes we have received from translatewiki.net
>
> How are the communities for the same language, but on other projects,
> informed and updated about the availability of the module? For
> example, if there is a Breton community for KDE/GNOME/Fedora, how do
> they get to know that they can now utilize the translated module?

In the case of Breton above, the translation phase is completed. Yet to
go through the evaluation phase!

For utilizing the terminology translations, usually the availability of
the language/module is broadcasted after it has gone through the phase
of evaluation.

e.g. for Hindi, Fedora:[1], Gnome:[2], Mozilla:[3]. couldn't find KDE
one though!

However, it is not possible for us to reach out to every language/open
source project community, every-time we release something!

Cheers,
Ankit
http://www.ankit644.com/

[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/trans/2008-July/004015.html