[cobbler] Explicitly disable interface

Mezei Zoltan mezei.zoltan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 15:17:13 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've got a machine with 4 interfaces, eth0, eth1, eth2 and eth3. I'm
trying to set up eth0-eth1 in bonding for one network, eth3 for
another network with some static routes. This works perfectly.

However when I first start the machine (with RHEL5 installed) kudzu
finds eth2 and configures it to use DHCP. I don't want this to happen,
so I'd like cobbler to assign a configuration to the interface with
ONBOOT=no.

Can it be achieved somehow? (I know that I can add a %post script to
my kickstart that generates an ifcfg-eth2 file - but can this setup be
achieved by cobbler only?)

--
Zizi

"...nálatok a cégnél múltból nagyon sok van..."