[cobbler] Cobbler import doesn't rsync

James Cammarata jimi at sngx.net
Mon Nov 5 13:15:33 UTC 2012

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 5:55 AM, Bret Wortman
<bret.wortman at damascusgrp.com> wrote:
> For me, as long as there's a workaround, I'm golden. Glad you were able to
> reproduce it, though! Let me know if I can do anything to help test or
> troubleshoot further.

To follow-up, I did get to do some troubleshooting on this last night,
and it seems related to the PrivateTmp configuration option we added
to the cobblerd.service configuration a few months ago. You can
comment that out (don't forget to do a "systemctl daemon-reload"
after) and things work fine, so it appears there's a bug in the
sandboxing feature of systemd on Fedora 17.