[cobbler] Explicitly disable interface

Mann, Owen Owen.Mann at interactivedata.com
Mon Nov 5 16:26:47 UTC 2012

One way is to check the "static IP" box on the interface in Cobbler; the "ONBOOT=yes" will still be there, but the interface will effectively be disabled.
I've modified post_install_network_config so when static is checked but there's no IP, it sets "ONBOOT" to "no", but still adds blank IPADDR= & NETMASK= lines for future use.

Owen Mann, Interactive Data Real Time Services
 “We have to remember that what we observe is not nature in itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning.” -Werner Heisenberg