[Beaker-devel] New overview diagram

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at redhat.com
Mon Aug 5 03:17:53 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Mentioning the "workflow" CLI there is deliberate :)

Some folks hear "XML job definition" and want to run away. The idea of workflows (as I understand them) is to automate the creation of certain kinds of job definition, so the question of whether the CLI and server communicate the job details via XML or JSON becomes irrelevant to the user experience in many cases.

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Infrastructure Engineering & Development, Brisbane

Testing Solutions Team Lead
Beaker Development Lead (http://beaker-project.org/)