[Beaker-devel] New overview diagram

Amit Saha asaha at redhat.com
Mon Aug 5 02:59:53 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Looks good to me. One minor point: on the top left-ish, I see:
"Submit job via workflow CLI". The term "workflow" has a specific
meaning to Beaker, and readers may not be aware of it.
So, "Submit job via CLI" would perhaps be sufficient here.

Best,
Amit.

> Cheers,
> Nick.
>
> P.S. Fear my leet Inkscape skills ;)
>
> --
> Nick Coghlan
> Red Hat Infrastructure Engineering & Development, Brisbane
>
> Testing Solutions Team Lead
> Beaker Development Lead (http://beaker-project.org/)

Amit Saha <http://echorand.me>
Infrastructure Engineering and Development
Red Hat, Inc.