Merging tim integration branch into master on Monday

Matt Wagner matt.wagner at redhat.com
Fri Jan 11 15:43:20 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 01:13:02PM +0100, Jan Provazník wrote:
> Hi,
> Matt and I have worked on Tim integration task last months, we kept
> this stuff in separate branch to make sure we don't break everybody's
> setup for too long time.
>
> Although there are still some known issues pending for fix, I think
> it would be better to merge the tim integration branch
> (tim-stable-rebased) into master branch, it was successfully tested
> for all major provider types we support in Conductor - ec2, rhevm,
> vsphere and newly added support for openstack.
>
> If you agree, I will merge it into master on Monday.

I'm biased, but I of course support this merge. :)

To be clear, Jan and I reviewed and tested each others' patches before
merging to tim-stable and tim-stable-rebased, and Jan put a ton of
effort in to get everything rebased against the latest master and
working flawlessly, so this is hardly a blind merge.