Merging tim integration branch into master on Monday

Jan Provazník jprovazn at redhat.com
Fri Jan 11 12:13:02 UTC 2013

Hi,
Matt and I have worked on Tim integration task last months, we kept this
stuff in separate branch to make sure we don't break everybody's setup
for too long time.

Although there are still some known issues pending for fix, I think it
would be better to merge the tim integration branch (tim-stable-rebased)
into master branch, it was successfully tested for all major provider
types we support in Conductor - ec2, rhevm, vsphere and newly added
support for openstack.

If you agree, I will merge it into master on Monday.

Here is short Howto for setting up new new Imagefactory and Conductor:
https://github.com/aeolusproject/conductor/wiki/Conductor-and-new-Imagefactory-setup

List of known bugs/todos for Conductor:
https://github.com/aeolusproject/conductor/issues?labels=tim&page=1&state=open

List of known bugs/todos for Tim: