Image Management Engine Vote (2)

Matt Wagner matt.wagner at redhat.com
Fri Sep 14 19:00:56 UTC 2012

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 04:50:17AM +1000, Justin Clift wrote:

> > Lastly, let's put this in a new email thread, so it doesn't get
> > buried(?).
>

> For a revote, let's just pick the top 3 from the previous run
> (of the non-taken ones), to focus the potentials?

Yeah, the problem is that the top one was already taken.

I was about to reply to this email myself, to propose that "Klaus" be
added an option.

I had proposed Gabelstapler, German for forklift. While searching for
that we found that fake forklift safety video about Klaus the
Staplerfahrer (lift driver).

People don't seem to be keen on naming components long German names, but
'Klaus' is nice and short.