dev-tools as non-root

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Tue Nov 27 00:45:03 UTC 2012

On 27/11/2012, at 12:36 AM, Giulio Fidente wrote:
<snip>
> p.s. not sure what is the right place to continue such a discussion,
> github or aeolus-devel?

As a first thought, having the discussion here instead of in GitHub
would probably be better, because everyone can read the mailing list
archives easily (just one place to search).

To me, that sounds better than having to look through issue history
on GitHub (especially for issue history of several projects).

But... I don't have a good example of having to look through GitHub
issues for something yet.  So, it might not actually be super
important. ;)

+ Justin

--
Aeolus Cloud Evangelist