Brainstorming tasks for next sprint

Tzu-Mainn Chen tzumainn at redhat.com
Tue Feb 14 15:23:48 UTC 2012

Speaking of feature work reminds me - I think we also need to set up a sliiightly more formal development process, with things like requirements and design.

I understand that we probably don't want to get excessively bogged down, but I could see something lightweight still being extremely useful - something like requiring developers starting a new feature (as opposed to a bug fix) to use a template to list the requirements of the feature, as well as some high level design notes detailing how it'll be done.  Once it's ACK'd, the developer starts work, and assuming there's an associated BZ, any patches done for the feature can easily be found.

This would increase both visibility and make it easier for others to support the code.

Mainn