BugZappers Meeting Recap for 2009-07-28
== Attendees ==
== Recap ==
=== Status on Critical path packages triage list ===
* LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Arxs/CPCL
* LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Critical_Path_Packages_Proposal
* arxs has slim down the list to cover only the src packages from the
three @core, @critical-path-base and @critical-path-gnome groups with
here corresponding dependencies. There are some items who was add
manually to cover more critical packges for the user, like
ati/intel/nouveau/vesa xorg drivers or pulseaudio.
* ACTION: arxs merge the [[User:Arxs/CPCL]] into
* IDEA: still waiting on things get out of @critical-path-base into a
separate @critical-path-build group. If it's done, triage could skip
the packages in the -build group.
=== Status on Kernel bug triage ===
* ACTION: rjune_wrk start of triaging wireless kernel bugs as first component.
* Adam will provide the next steps to do and more information to the
involved kernel triagers off-list.
=== Triage Metrics and FAS - Update on the status ===
* LINK: http://publictest14.fedoraproject.org/triageweb/
* ACTION comphappy/adamw search for some python developer to help out
with the triage metrics project
* It hopefully run now with live data, there are some points who are
remain to do. Like the introduction of turbogears 2. But the base work
=== Bugzilla Semantics - Discuss the proposals and feedback. ===
* LINK: https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2009-July/msg00309.html
* AGREED: pursue adam's option 2 for the semantics debate on the list
* The option 2 was agreed by vote of the meeting members, with at
least one vote with personal reservations and the lack of more meeting
members. We decide just decided to continue the thread by pushing