Just wanted to summarize how things held up for the first rawhide
acceptance test run of Fedora 13. As scheduled (see task#3 ),
release engineering and the installer team coordinated delivery of boot
and install images on Thursday, Jan 21. The rawhide acceptance test
plan  was executed using AutoQA. Several issues were encountered,
both with rawhide and with AutoQA (see details below).
The 'last known good' install images remain Fedora 12.
Test results are available at
The following bugs were encountered:
* 559290 - LVMError: lvcreate failed for VolGroup/lv_root ...
* 557928 - rats_install encountered 'Storage Activation Failed' -
no anacdump.txt written
* 557588 - File "/usr/lib/anaconda/iw/filter_gui.py", line 634
* 557791 - reloading upstart eats events
The following AutoQA issues surfaced:
* AutoQA ticket#115 - Update post-tree-compose to recognize new
* AutoQA ticket#117 - Support boot and install.img located in