On 12/11/12 11:45 +0100, Jiří Stránský wrote:
*proposed members of the cabal are in CC, please ACK or NACK your membership by Nov 13*.
Technical Cabal info (mostly what Hugh wrote earlier):
* Mission for Technical Cabal: Make technical and architectural
decisions across the Aeolus project. Settle disputes.
* One of the aims of the Technical Cabal is to have people from
various Aeolus subprojects present on the cabal, so that decisions
can be made effectively across all of the subprojects. On the
other hand, we try to keep the member count reasonably low
to make efficient communication possible.
* We have four cabals: Technical, Website, Publicity, Release.
* Cabals should have short weekly meetings.
* Membership on the cabal should be for the period of one upstream
release (roughly 6 months, next two releases have a shorter cycle
though). Repeated membership is possible.
* Each cabal has an Awesome, a person who should make sure that regular
meetings of the cabal really happen. Initial Awesomes are appointed,
a proper election of a permanent Awesome should take place on the
first meeting of each cabal.
* Notes about meeting results should be published to aeolus-devel.
Proposed members, as nominated at Aeolus Developer Conference:
* Tomas Sedovic
* Martyn Taylor
* Jason Guiditta
Sure, I'll kick in my 2 cents.
* Scott Seago
* Eric Helms
* Michal Fojtik
* Greg Blomquist
* Jaromir Coufal (user experience advocate)
*Please ACK or NACK your membership by Nov 13.* Also if anyone else
feels that the list of cabal members should be different, speak up please.
Initial Awesome for the Technical Cabal is Hugh Brock.