[SSSD-users] sssd-1.11.1 Saucy automount

Longina Przybyszewska longina at sdu.dk
Wed Jan 29 12:06:53 UTC 2014

Use case is - we work towards policy, accessing any resources from any platform.
All users get per automatic windows share.
Additionally, Linux users  have primary homedir as nfs mounted share with automount/autofs+ NIs.
Some enterprise services have access only to windows share.

Linux desktops, running sssd with AD-provider should be able access  both shares.

Best
Longina