[SSSD] unexpected ifp file

Simo Sorce simo at redhat.com
Fri May 30 16:23:02 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-05-30 at 18:09 +0200, Pavel Březina wrote:
> On 05/30/2014 05:59 PM, Yassir Elley wrote:

Nope, it makes it much harder to see:
a) what is the consequence of a change in the generator.
b) browse the source with git grep or browsing with other tools w/o
building it

What we may want to consider is to not autogenerate the code at every
build, but rely on people changing the templates to run the generator
before committing.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York