[SSSD] Please holler if you like your patch pushed to 1.11.6

Jakub Hrozek jhrozek at redhat.com
Tue Jun 3 11:57:39 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jun 02, 2014 at 08:46:27PM +0200, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've sent the patches that I want to be included in 1.11.6 /and/ they
> need changes to the list already - that's the IFP cherry-pick and LDAP
> extension rebase. On top of those, the remaining patches we need for the
> IFP responder's functionality can be cleanly applied. The resulting
> branch is here:
> http://fedorapeople.org/cgit/jhrozek/public_git/sssd.git/log/?h=sbus-1-11
>
> Please reply if there are more patches you'd like to see in sssd 1.11.6.
> Otherwise I'm going to release 1.11.6 tomorrow with these patches.
>
> I know that Lukas wanted some portability patches to be included, for
> example, just please select only patches that have minimal regression
> risk.

Lukas asked me to push his BSD support patches:
    resolv: Do not try to free addrinfo in case of error
    CONFIGURE: Remove duplicate detection of pam
    CRYPTO: Use unprefixed version of function stpncpy
    PAM: macro PAM_DATA_REPLACE isn't available in openpam.
    PAM: Fix problem with missing declaration.
    UTIL: Fix order of header files.
    LDAP: Don't use macro _XOPEN_SOURCE for extra features
    Don't use macro _XOPEN_SOURCE for function strptime
    PAM: add ignore_authinfo_unavail option
    SDAP: Use portable constant as level in setsockopt
    PAM: Include header file security/pam_appl.h
    MAKE: Remove PAM libraries from libsss_simple
    CONFIGURE: Enhance detection of pam
    PAM: Fix compilation of pam_test_client with openpam
    PAM: Use fallback version of some pam macros
    PAM: Define compatible macros for some functions

Any others?

Last call, I'm about to tag the release!