[SSSD] Please holler if you like your patch pushed to 1.11.6

Jakub Hrozek jhrozek at redhat.com
Mon Jun 2 18:46:27 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've sent the patches that I want to be included in 1.11.6 /and/ they
need changes to the list already - that's the IFP cherry-pick and LDAP
extension rebase. On top of those, the remaining patches we need for the
IFP responder's functionality can be cleanly applied. The resulting
branch is here:
http://fedorapeople.org/cgit/jhrozek/public_git/sssd.git/log/?h=sbus-1-11

Please reply if there are more patches you'd like to see in sssd 1.11.6.
Otherwise I'm going to release 1.11.6 tomorrow with these patches.

I know that Lukas wanted some portability patches to be included, for
example, just please select only patches that have minimal regression
risk.