[SSSD] DEBUG macro refactoring v4

Jakub Hrozek jhrozek at redhat.com
Tue Feb 11 20:57:09 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 06:09:44PM +0200, Nikolai Kondrashov wrote:
> Hi Jakub,
>
> On 01/13/2014 04:52 PM, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
> >These patches work for me. I had to rebase them on top of the current
> >master (sorry, I pushed Stef's patches before I checked the moderation
> >queue). Attached is a tarball with patches that include my
> >modifications, feel free to inspect it.
>
> No problem. I didn't provide any timeframe for the fixes, so it's perfectly
> fine that you merged something while waiting for me. Thanks for the rebase!
> I've checked the differences and didn't find anything suspicious.
>
> >I have two questions, one for you and one for the whole development
> >team:
> >     1) Would you agree to squash patch #7 (the fixup) to patch #6? I can
> >     see the point of separating the mass-converted patch from the few
> >     places the mass conversion didn't work as expected, but at the same
> >     time I prefer that each patch compiles on its own to make sure in
> >     order to not break bisect.
>
> Sure. The separation served its purpose. Although, I'd suggest mentioning in
> the squashed message that there were some manual fixes done.
>
> Thanks for reviewing, Jakub!
>
> Sincerely,
> Nick

Can you rebase the patches one last time, please? I'm sorry about all
the delays, but the upcoming 1.11.4 release is quite important for
downstreams, so I tried to not diverge master and sssd-1-11 if possible.

When you start rebasing, ping me please with the hash of the revision
you are rebasing on so that we don't keep pushing more patches.

Thank you for the patience.