[SSSD] German po4a translation

Lukas Slebodnik lslebodn at redhat.com
Tue Nov 12 09:56:59 UTC 2013

On (12/11/13 10:47), Chris Leick wrote:
>Jakub Hrozek:
>>Chris Leick wrote:
>>>Lukas Slebodnik:

>>>Yes, I will try to work with it, but I sent my request for
>>>registration to transifex
>>>(https://fedora.transifex.com/signin/?next=/projects/p/fedora/language/de/)
>>>but nothing happens. I'd not received any confirmation message.
>>If nobody replies, we can perhaps merge the translation on our end and
>>push to transifex..
>
>It seems, that nobody replies. Please push the translation to
>transifex. Thanks.
>
>Regards,
>Chris

There were problems with several translated man pages and I was waiting
more than two weeks. Then I got an message from Spanish translator:

    Please, use trans-es@… for
    further bug fix requirements. Your request will be
    processed faster because all the members of the team
    will read your message.
    Other mailing list can be found on page:
             https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Teams

https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/1935#comment:7

LS