[SSSD] Fate of ding-libs branches

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Tue Mar 6 20:52:21 UTC 2012

The ding-libs development on master has been virtually stagnant for many
months now. Much of what is included on the master branch is
partially-completed concept work that was originally going to be done as
part of a nebulous 1.0 future.

Given that the ding-libs 1.0 has been effectively abandoned (and that
the ding_libs-0-1 branch has been remarkably stable for a long time),
I'd like to recommend that we branch the current master off (perhaps
name it 'experimental') and then reset the master branch to be identical
to the current contents of ding_libs-0-1.