[SSSD] new ldap users inconsistently able to auth on existing servers

Johnny Tan jt at renttherunway.com
Mon Jun 20 22:41:14 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 4:28 PM, Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh at redhat.com> wrote:
> In your original email, you showed that you were using SSSD on CENTOS
> 5.5. I'd strongly suggest trying out SSSD from the RHEL 5.7 beta, which
> contains a great many bugfixes.
>
> You will need to grab a few other packages as well though (for
> dependencies): openldap24-libs, libdhash, libini_config and
> libcollection.

Thanks Stephen. As I don't have access to RHN, is there another place
where these RPMs (or SRPMs) are available? I see this in F14's repo:
http://fedora.fastsoft.net/pub/linux/fedora/linux/updates/14/SRPMS/sssd-1.4.0-2.fc14.src.rpm

But it seems also somewhat out of date.

What's the version I should be trying and where I can get it?

johnny