[SSSD] [patch] Make example sssd.conf a working example with a local domain

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Fri May 28 06:27:55 UTC 2010

[Simo Sorce]
> Hi Petter,
> the reason we do not configure LOCAL by default is that at the
> moment it has limited value.

Given that we want a working default configuration for sssd in Debian,
which make sure the daemon start when the package is installed without
any questions, what should such default configuration look like?

At the moment it is a simple LOCAL, as neither Kerberos nor LDAP work
without any configuration.

Is it possible to make a no-op configuration, while still getting sssd
to start?

(And stating that you believe this goal is not wanted after all do not
really help, so please keep such replies to a minimum. :)

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen