[SSSD] Patch to fix LDAP ID backend GSSAPI credential expired messages

Simo Sorce ssorce at redhat.com
Wed Mar 31 18:01:10 UTC 2010

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 09:35:34 +0400
Eugene Indenbom <eindenbom at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 03/30/2010 10:58 PM, Simo Sorce wrote:
> >
> > Hi Eugene,
> > There are still a few things that do not resonate here, but at this
> > point I will have to go through the patch to be able to give back
> > proper comments. I will try to do that as soon as I can.
> >
> > Simo.
> >
> Hi Simo,
>
> As there is SSSD 1.1.1 release coming I suggest to postpone patch
> review.

No real need, 1.1 has been branched quite some time ago, we can commit
to master at any time.

> After SSSD 1.1.1 release I shall:
>      - Merge the patch with SSSD 1.1.1 changes
>      - Make sdap_id_op and sdap_id_connection opaque types as you
> suggested
>      - Unit test changes made
>      - Put the result into preproduction testing in my domain
>      - Resubmit the patch with more detailed description of changes
> so it would be easier to review it

This would be good, but I am going to comment on the basics of your
proposed change first so that you do not do work that maybe we decide
is not in the right direction later.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York