[SSSD] Patch to fix LDAP ID backend GSSAPI credential expired messages

Eugene Indenbom eindenbom at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 05:35:34 UTC 2010

On 03/30/2010 10:58 PM, Simo Sorce wrote:

> Hi Eugene,
> There are still a few things that do not resonate here, but at this
> point I will have to go through the patch to be able to give back
> proper comments. I will try to do that as soon as I can.
>
> Simo.

Hi Simo,

As there is SSSD 1.1.1 release coming I suggest to postpone patch review.

After SSSD 1.1.1 release I shall:
     - Merge the patch with SSSD 1.1.1 changes
     - Make sdap_id_op and sdap_id_connection opaque types as you suggested
     - Unit test changes made
     - Put the result into preproduction testing in my domain
     - Resubmit the patch with more detailed description of changes so
it would be easier to review it

Regards, Eugene