[SSSD] Using multiple ldap_uri entries in failover

David O'Brien davido at redhat.com
Thu Jul 22 03:32:27 UTC 2010

Hi

The current doc includes the following statement in the section on
configuring failover (Section 15.2.3.2.4. Configuring Failover):

"Future versions of SSSD will throw an error upon receiving additional
ldap_uri entries."

Does this mean SSSD will fail somehow, or display an error message
advising the user of a config error, or what exactly? "throw an error"
is ambiguous.

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora_Draft_Documentation/0.1/html/Deployment_Guide/chap-SSSD_User_Guide-Setting_Up_SSSD.html

thanks
--

David O'Brien
Senior Technical Writer, Engineering Content Services

"We couldn't care less about comfort. We make you feel good."
Federico Minoli CEO Ducati Motor S.p.A.