[SSSD] failover feature documentation

David O'Brien davido at redhat.com
Mon Dec 7 23:55:43 UTC 2009

Jenny Galipeau wrote:
> Simo Sorce wrote:
>> On Mon, 2009-12-07 at 09:08 -0500, Jenny Galipeau wrote:
>>
>>> Hi:
>>> The failover feature and configuration parameters do not seem to
>>> documented anywhere.  Am I missing something?
>>>
>> Not yet documented no.
>> There are no new parameters, but some existing params now accept
>> multiple servers.
>> ipa_server, and ldap_uri for example
>>
> Okay, I'll work off that for now and open a trac ticket for man page
> updates.
> Thanks
> Jenny
>> Simo.

Can you CC me on the ticket and keep me in the loop wrt how this works,
etc? Obviously needs to be in the main doc as well.

thanks

--

David O'Brien
Red Hat Asia Pacific

http://freeipa.org/page/DocumentationPortal
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/ipadocs.git

He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains
a fool forever."
  ~ Chinese proverb