[SSSD] failover feature documentation

Jenny Galipeau jgalipea at redhat.com
Mon Dec 7 15:27:29 UTC 2009

Simo Sorce wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-12-07 at 09:08 -0500, Jenny Galipeau wrote:
>
>> Hi:
>> The failover feature and configuration parameters do not seem to
>> documented anywhere.  Am I missing something?
>>

> Not yet documented no.
> There are no new parameters, but some existing params now accept
> multiple servers.
> ipa_server, and ldap_uri for example

Okay, I'll work off that for now and open a trac ticket for man page
updates.
Thanks
Jenny

--
Jenny Galipeau <jgalipea at redhat.com>
Principal Software QA Engineer

Register now for Red Hat Virtual Experience, December 9.
Enterprise Linux, virtualization, cloud, and more.
http://www.redhat.com/virtualexperience

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/