[Open-scap] Public Jenkins infrastructure

Zbynek Moravec zmoravec at redhat.com
Tue Sep 22 08:13:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

- Yes, unfortunately we cannot run every pull request with valgrind, because it takes hours.

- SSH - You can use ssh to connect to the build using https://wiki.brq.redhat.com/SecurityTechnologies/OpenSCAP/jenkins,
but it currently allowed only for Brno OpenSCAP team. Anyone can ask for the access (but we don't want to allow
unknown people to access to machine due to possible security issues ). I am going to write blogpost about it.
(I have already started, but I am not the fastest writer.)

- Tests results - Jenkins should be discussed on meeting today and we will talk also about form of results.

Zbynek Moravec