[Open-scap] Public Jenkins infrastructure

Jan Cerny jcerny at redhat.com
Tue Sep 22 07:46:00 UTC 2015

Hi Zbyněk,

This is very great contribution to OpenSCAP community. I like it so much!
It actually helped me yesterday with my pull request.

I also like that it also runs memory leak checking using valgrind.

I have one question: Is it possible to view detailed results of failed tests?
I mean those test logs that our upstream test suite creates in each test directory.
Is it possible to do this using ssh login to a particular Jenkins build?

Regards

Jan Černý
Security Technologies | Red Hat, Inc.