changed selinux_policytype.sh

Kordell, Luke T luke.t.kordell at lmco.com
Thu May 8 19:28:37 UTC 2014

I edited the selinux_policytype.sh file to account for the additional necessary steps when switching to  mls. Please note if you want to test the remediation content you'll have to change the value of the variable in the selinux.xml file as I have not been able to generate remediation content based on a refined value.